[BwayDems] Broadway Dems Go Blue Events - Week of Mon 6/22

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:56:13 EDT 2020

*Hello Broadway Dems members and friends!*

Here are the events Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 has planned for this week.
Join us at one or more of these.  *Training is provided at the beginning of
every session.*

*Mon 6/22* at *4-5pm* we will phonebank for US Rep. *Max Rose* (Staten
Island/Brooklyn, NY-11) calling supporters to check in with them and ask if
they'd like a lawn sign delivered.

*Mon 6/22* at *6-8pm* we will textbank for US Rep. *Jerry Nadler* (NY-10)
to Get Out the Vote for the NY primary on the next day.

*Wed 6/24 *at *5-7pm* we will phonebank with *Reclaim Our Vote* into *Texas*
to help under-represented voters of color vote by mail in the upcoming 7/14
run-off primary.

*Thur 6/25* at *4-7pm* we will phonebank into *Maine* and *Kentucky* (come
in for as long as you can, you don't have to volunteer for the full 3
hours).

*Sun 6/28* at *12-2pm*, we will write *Reclaim Our Vote* "pledge to vote"
postcards for under-represented voters of color in *North Carolina*.

*To participate in any of these activities, please sign-up using our new
online form at **https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8*
<https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8>.

You can sign up for more than one activity at once.  Broadway Dems is
funding Go Blue's nonpartisan activities and we're happy to provide the
postcards and stamps for our Sunday event.  *If you are able to make a $10
donation for 20 postcards and stamps, it will be greatly appreciated and
we'll be able to help more people participate in our activities.*

Materials will be available for pick-up at designated locations in the
UWS/Morningside Heights area.  If you live in the area but are unable to
pick-up materials for health or mobility reasons, please make a note when
you sign-up and we will try to make alternate arrangements.

If you have any questions, please email us at *broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com*
<broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com>.

Hope to see you at one or more events this week!

Mary, Meika, Judith, Shelby

& the Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 team