[BwayDems] Upcoming Broadway Dems Go Blue Events -- Week of Mon 6/15

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:48:37 EDT 2020

*Hello Broadway Democrats and Go Blue participants!*

Here are the events planned for this week.  Join us and let's save our
Democracy before it's too late!

*Mon 6/15 *from *4-5pm*, we will phonebank on behalf of Congressman Max
Rose’s reelection campaign.

*Mon 6/15 *from *6-8pm*, we will textbank on behalf of our own Congressman
Jerry Nadler’s reelection campaign.  This event begins with a Zoom training
at 6pm, but if you have already trained, you can work independently from
the training session.  Pls. note that this textbank is organized by our
District Leader, Curtis Arluck.  For more information, or if you have any
questions, please email him at curtisdems at aol.com.

*Tue 6/16* from *4-6pm*, we will phonebank on behalf of our own Congressman
Adriano Espaillat’s reelection campaign.

*Wed 6/17 *from *5-7pm* we will phonebank through Reclaim Our Vote into
Texas to help voters of color vote by mail in their upcoming 7/14 run-off
primary.

*Sun 6/21* from *12-2pm*, we will write "Please vote in Nov" letters
through VoteForward.

*To participate with us in any of these activities, please sign-up using
our new online form at **https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8*
<https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8>.

*Using this form, you can sign up for more than one activity at once.
*Broadway
Dems is now funding Go Blue's nonpartisan activities so we can provide the
materials required to participate in our Sunday postcard and letter-writing
events.  *Materials will be available for pick-up at designated locations
in the UWS/Morningside Heights area.  *We will ask you to return your
completed letters to the same location, for them to be mailed in late Oct*.*
If you are unable to pick-up materials for health or mobility reasons,
please make a note when you sign-up, and we will try to make alternate
arrangements.

As this sign-up form is the start of a new system, please bear with us in
case there are any hiccups as we begin using it.  We may make adjustments
as necessary while implementing it in order to improve it.

If you have any questions, please email us at broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com,
but we now ask that all sign-ups are made using the new form.

Sincerely,

Mary, Meika, Judith, Shelby and the Broadway Dems Go Blue team

postcarding w/ Reclaim Our Vote - Sun 6/14