[BwayDems] Final Broadway Nadler Campaign Events--Primary Day is This Tuesday June 23!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 11:59:31 EDT 2020

Monday, June 22, 6 - 8 PM
Textbanking to Get Out the Vote. Instructions via Zoom meeting, textbanking from your home computer.Those of you who have already done this agree; it's easy to learn and lots of fun!

Tuesday, June 23, 7:30 - 9 AM, 4 - 8 PM (Times somewhat variable)
Our PS 165 (West 109th Between Broadway and Amsterdam) Campaign Table will be open! We didn't think this would be possible, but now that we'll be in Phase Two, with clean and socially distant conditions inside, we'll give it a go. We'll be campaigning for Jerry Nadler and Robert Jackson, of course, but also helping people unravel the complicated Presidential ballot, and sharing information about Broadway Democrats and our Go Blue campaign activities. (Adriano Espaillat has no ED's in this location, but we urge people in his district to vote for him as well.) All volunteers must wear masks when at the campaign table.

RSVP for either activity to Curtis, Curtisdems at aol.com. For Tuesday, please indicate the times you're available, as when we're out depends on when we have people to be at the table.

Happy Juneteenth!
Curtis, Paula, Amy and the Broadway Democrats