[BwayDems] Virtual Forum - "Re-Opening New York City" - TODAY June 11th, 7:00-9:00pm

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:30:44 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
Last Friday, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that New York City would begin reopening.. On June 11th, we're holding a virtual forum on "Re-Opening New York City" where State Senators Brian Benjamin and Robert Jackson, Borough President Gale Brewer, and Professor Ester Fuchs of the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University to explain what that will mean for us.
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUlfuqtpjkrEtSGpaeMpAnp3rNjhoDA1Cox

We need to know what "non-essential businesses" will be reopening and in what format; how we can contribute to the health and success of our local business, especially our "mom-n-pop" stores and our restaurants; what assistance is available for those businesses and what mass transit and medical services will be available for all of us. Most importantly, will we have met the seven public-health benchmarks set by the governor for re-opening?