[BwayDems] Upcoming Go Blue Activities & Sign-up -- Weekly Update

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:22:37 EDT 2020

Hello Broadway Democrats and Go Blue participants!

We have several activities scheduled this week and next we would love to
see you at!

*Wednesday, June 10th *– tomorrow – from *5-7pm* we will phonebank through
Reclaim Our Vote into Texas.

*Sunday, June 14th* from *12-2pm*, we will write postcards through Reclaim
our Vote.

*Monday, June 15th *from *4-5pm*, we will phonebank on behalf of
Congressman Max Rose’s reelection campaign.

*Monday, June 15th *from *6-8pm*, we will textbank on behalf of our own
Congressman Jerry Nadler’s reelection campaign.  This event begins with a
Zoom training at 6pm, but if you have already trained, you can work
independently from the training session.  Please note that this textbank is
organized by our District Leader, Curtis Arluck.  For more information, or
if you have any questions, please email him at curtisdems at aol.com.

*Tuesday, June 16th* from *4-6pm*, we will phonebank on behalf of our own
Congressman Adriano Espaillat’s reelection campaign.

*Wednesday, June 17th *from *5-7pm* we will phonebank through Reclaim Our
Vote into Texas.

*Sunday, June 14th* from *12-2pm*, we will write letters through
VoteForward.

To participate with us in any of these activities, *please sign-up using
our new online form at **https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8*
<https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8>.  *Using this form, you can sign up
for more than one activity at once.  *Since the Broadway Democrats is now
funding our nonpartisan activities, we will now provide – and cover the
cost for – all materials required to participate in our Sunday postcard and
letter-writing events.  *Materials will be available at designated pick-up
locations in the area, the closest of which will be assigned to you after
you sign-up for a postcard or letter-writing event.  For the latter, we
will ask you to return your completed letters to the same location to be
mailed.*  If you are unable to pick-up materials for health or mobility
reasons, please make a note when you sign-up, and we will be happy to make
alternate arrangements.

As this sign-up form is the start of a new system, please bear with us in
case there are any hiccups as we begin using it.  We may make adjustments
as necessary while implementing it in order to improve it.

If you have any questions, please email us at broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com,
but we now ask that all sign-ups are made using the new form.

Sincerely,

Mary, Meika, Judith, Shelby, and Mav