[BwayDems] Go Blue Weekly Update: events MON 7/27 - SUN 8/9

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:20:25 EDT 2020

*Hello, Broadway Dems members & friendswe have only 100 days until Nov. 3*

*This is what we have planned for the next two weeks.*
Have a couple of hours or less to volunteer to help us *WIN BIG* in Nov?
We'll make sure your time is well spent.

All events happen virtually on Zoom (link is sent close to the event).
*Training is provided at the beginning of every session and support is
given throughout.*

THIS WEEK:

*Mon 7/27* at *4-5 pm*, phonebank for *US Rep. **Max Rose*'s re-election
campaign (Staten Island / Brooklyn, NY-11).  Congressman Rose flipped this
seat in 2018 after many years of Rep. control and we're helping him keep it
blue in 2020!

*Thur 7/30* at *4-6 pm*, phonebank to *Maine* and *Kentucky* and help *Sara
Gideon* and *Amy McGrath* win those Senate seats while we try to pick up
some down ballot races along the way.

*Sun 8/2* at *12-1 pm*, write *Vote Forward* *letters* "please be a voter
in Nov." to voters in *Swing* *States*. *Please note that we won't be able
to print and distribute letters for this Sunday.  Pls. go to
www.votefwd.org <http://www.votefwd.org>, create an account, wait to be
approved (it can take up to 24 hours), and then download and print your 20
letters.*

NEXT WEEK:

*Thur 8/6* at *4-6 pm*, phonebank to *Maine* and *Kentucky* and help *Sara
Gideon* and *Amy McGrath* win those Senate seats, while we try to pick up
some down ballot races along the way.

*Sun 8/9* at *12-1 pm*, write *Vote Forward letters* "please be a voter in
Nov." to voters in *Swing states*.  *Please note that we won't be able to
print and distribute letters for this Sunday.  Pls. go to www.votefwd.org
<http://www.votefwd.org/>, create an account, wait to be approved (it can
take up to 24 hours), and then download and print your 20 letters.*

*Sun 8/9* at *4-6 **pm*, phonebank with *Reclaim Our Vote* & the *NAACP* to
combat voter suppression in *North Carolina*.  We are asking
under-represented voters of color to pledge to vote in November (and invite
their friends and family to do the same) and giving them information on
*vote-by-mail* and *early-voting*.

*Sign-up to one or more activities here:*

*bit.ly/broadwaydemsgoblue* <https://forms.gle/GMVARFVCn4pkU2GH8>

*Let's fill these 100 days with Volunteering Joy!*

We hope to see you at one or more events soon.

Questions?  Please email us at *broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com*
<broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com>.

Mary, Meika, Shelby, Judith, Amy, Margaret

& the Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 team