[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Weekly Events: July 27 - August 2

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 19:40:07 EDT 2020

JOIN BROADWAY DEMOCRATS, ASSEMBLYMEMBER O’DONNELL & NYC CENSUS

UPPER WEST SIDE VIRTUAL PHONE BANK FOR THE U.S. CENSUS

MONDAY, JULY 27 : 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Please join us, Assemblymember Danny O'Donnell and NYC Census to encourage
your fellow New Yorkers to fill out the census!

Using the NYC Census predictive dialer tool, you will be able to call
hundreds of New Yorkers on the Upper West Side and patch them through
directly to the U.S. Census Bureau so they can fill out the census over the
phone.

Register here <https://www.mobilize.us/nyccensus/event/289595/> or email
rodriguezan at nyassembly.gov for more information. Hope you can join us!

GO BLUE EVENTS JULY 27 - AUGUST 2

You can sign up for any of the events, including multiple events, with this
web form - click here.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0rGfE8eKKNRSBv76RpMUkxVBVmDAlVyjiajvHi73DguZqCA/viewform>

If you have any questions or would like to know more about the Broadway
Democrat’s Go Blue Committee, please email broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com.

Monday, July 27: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Phone bank for U.S. Representative Max Rose’s re-election campaign (Staten
Island/Brooklyn, NY-11)

Wednesday, July 29: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Phone bank with *Reclaim Our Vote & the NAACP* into North Carolina to ask
under-represented voters of color to pledge to vote in November and give
them information on vote-by-mail and early-voting

Thursday, July 30: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Phonebank into Maine and Kentucky for U.S. Senate races

Sunday, August 2: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM

Write *Vote Forward* letters “Please be a voter in November” to voters in
swing states

Sunday, August 2: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Phone bank with *Reclaim Our Vote & the NAACP* into North Carolina to ask
under-represented voters of color to pledge to vote in November and give
them information on vote-by-mail and early-voting

Broadway Dems is funding Go Blue's nonpartisan activities and we're happy
to provide Reclaim Our Vote postcards and Vote Forward letters  for our
Sunday events for free.  If you are able to make a $10 donation for 20
postcards (including stamps) or a $15 donation for 20 letters (including
envelopes and stamps), it will be greatly appreciated and we'll be able to
help more people participate in our activities.  Materials will be
available for pick-up at designated locations in the UWS/Morningside
Heights area.  If you live in the area but are unable to pick-up materials
for health or mobility reasons, please make a note when you sign up and we
will try to make alternate arrangements.