[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Weekly Events: December 21 - December 27

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:54:51 EST 2020

[image: high quality broadway dems logo.jpg]

BROADWAY DEMS BOOK CLUB

Tuesday, December 22 - 7:00 PM

We will be discussing *Small Great Things* by Jodi Picoult - a fiction
novel touching upon race, privilege, empathy and more. All are welcome to
join! Even if you have not read or finished reading the novel, we welcome
anyone who is interested in deep discussions and learning more about the
book club.

*REGISTER HERE
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZclcuqgqj4qGdFcKNXyTIphA7FSzUhaSvJF>*

Broadway Dems Go Blue

We are making a difference in Georgia!

Turnout for the Georgia runoffs has been incredible and that's in part
thanks to all the dedicated phone bankers talking to voters.  Join us!
Winning both US Senate seats means a majority for Democrats and a much
better chance for the Biden-Harris administration to pass progressive
legislation.

Every Tuesday through Dec 29 from 4:30 to 7pm we join Reclaim Our Vote to
call voters of color outside of the major urban areas in Georgia.  We
provide county-specific information on in-person Early Voting, voting by
Absentee ballot, and voting on Election Day.  We train and support our
volunteers during our phone banking sessions on Zoom.  Sign up here:
https://bit.ly/ROVBroadwayDemsGAphonebanks
<https://bit.ly/ROVBroadwayDemsGAphonebanks>