[BwayDems] Call Schumer now: Stop Dirty Energy Bill

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Wed Dec 16 13:49:08 EST 2020

Call Schumer Now
Stop Dirty Energy Bill
866-946-1451

We have only days to put the brakes on a dirty energy bill that would subsidize fossil fuels and nuclear energy, while promoting false solutions like carbon capture storage.

Dirty energy forces are working behind the scenes to add last-minute amendments to “must-pass” federal spending legislation meant to keep the government open.

Call Senator Schumer TODAY and urge him to block this dirty energy bill: 866-946-1451

Our tax dollars should be supporting people, not dirty energy corporations!

We can stop this bill, but only if we generate a massive number of calls this week – so please call Schumer today and share this email widely: 866-946-1451

And please join us for this special event, Celebrating Our Victories on Monday, December 21, at 6:00 pm when we’ll celebrate our victories in 2020, and, with special guest State Senator-elect Jabari Brisport, look ahead to more wins in 2021. Click here to register<https://secure.foodandwateraction.org/act/ny-december-meeting?ms=some_fb_12142020_ny-december-mtg&oms=some_fb_12142020_ny-december-mtg>.

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch<https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/> and Food & Water Action<https://www.foodandwateractionfund.org/>

O (347) 778-2743