[BwayDems] Our Broadway Dem Zoom Meeting Tonight at 7pm

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:26:04 EDT 2020

We hope to see you at our Broadway Dem Zoom Forum tonight! To join our
forum, click on this link below at 7 pm:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84661349474

For those unable to join by our link, you can call in and listen to the
forum by dialing the telephone number below:
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

(Meeting ID: 846 6134 9474)

For those who have never used Zoom before, please see the tutorial link on
our website at broadwaydemocrats.org

For those who have problems tonight with connecting to our link, calling
in, or using Zoom tonight, call Paul Shneyer (who will be by his phone
during our Zoom Forum tonight to help you) at 646-314-1412.

*Broadway Democrats April Forum *

Thursday, April 16th
at 7pm
via *Zoom*