[BwayDems] Reminder: Zoom Forum Tomorrow at 7 pm

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:26:37 EDT 2020

*A Reminder & Information about our Zoom Forum tomorrow at 7 pm:*

Some of you have been asking about an invitation to join our forum
tomorrow. There is not going to be an invitation, just a link for you to
connect onto at 7 pm. This link will be sent out to you tomorrow and a few
hours before the event. But the link will not work until 7 pm, so
please wait till then to use the link.

*Broadway Democrats April Forum *

Thursday, April 16th
at 7pm
via *Zoom*

Speakers:
*Gale Brewer* on COVID-19
and
*Julie Menin *on the Census

also, special guest *Danny O'Donnell*

If you have never used Zoom before, please see our website at
broadwaydemocrats.org where there is a tutorial posted.