[BwayDems] Debate Watch Party Tonight

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:28:34 EDT 2019

- For those of you who have had trouble registering through the link below for the debate watch party tonight, email me and I will add your names to the list.

https://actionnetwork.org/events/democratic-presidential-debate-watch-party-sept-12thhttps://actionnetwork.org/events/democratic-presidential-debate-watch-party-sept-12th

Please arrive at 7:30 pm to ensure you get a good seat!

And remember to save your receipt from Serafina’s for a discount toward membership.

A straw poll vote will be taken at the debate watch party to decide who won the debate and an announcement at the end.

Join the Broadway Democrats along with Three Parks Independent Democrats and Upper West Side MoveOn/Indivisible Action Group
to Watch the Third Democratic Presidential Debate
on Thursday, September 12 at 7:30 pm
at Serafina’s West 105, 2737 Broadway (corner of West 105th St)
$20 food/drink minimum