[BwayDems] Reminder: Rebate for Debate Watch Party this Thursday, September 12

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:42:43 EDT 2019

If you plan on coming to the Debate Watch Party at Serafina’s this Thursday, remember to save your receipt from Serafina’s for a $10 rebate ($5 for seniors) for joining Broadway Democrats Club or renewing your membership.

To ensure your entry at the door, please respond to this link:
https://actionnetwork.org/events/democratic-presidential-debate-watch-party-sept-12th
And then email me so we from Broadway Democrats can find and greet you!

Join the Broadway Democrats along with Three Parks Independent Democrats and Upper West Side MoveOn/Indivisible Action Group
to Watch the Third Democratic Presidential Debate
on Thursday, September 12 at 7:45 pm
at Serafina’s West 105, 2737 Broadway (corner of West 105th St)
$20 food/drink minimum

The debate starts at 8 pm and each club will speak briefly at 7:45 pm. Some of us from Broadway Dems will be there at 7:30 pm. Please come and say hello!