[BwayDems] Fwd: Running for Re-election, Delivering For Our Community

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 20:17:52 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Danny O'Donnell <danny at odonnell.nyc>
Date: Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 5:33 PM
Subject: Running for Re-election, Delivering For Our Community

Please support my re-election to the NY State Assembly
*Dear Friends,*

I love our neighborhood - there is nothing that makes me prouder to
represent you than walking down the street and hearing from friends,
neighbors, and more than a few strangers about what our community needs.
These conversations give me resolve, and let me know what you, the people,
want.

*I am running for re-election to represent Morningside Heights,
Manhattanville, West Harlem, and the Upper West Side** in the New York
Assembly, and I am excited to continue delivering strong, progressive
results for our community. *

If you want to learn more, please visit my website
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=85abbff07f&e=ffbc411bc1>,
and if you're able, please consider donating to my campaign.
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=22d1254a3e&e=ffbc411bc1>

In my career, I have taken on issues big and small, from legalizing same
sex marriage to lowering the speed limit in NYC to make our streets safer.
With a new era in Albany, we have opportunities like never before to take
bold action and big steps on issues from criminal justice reform, community
preservation, and environmental protection. I'm ready to seize the moment,
and deliver the change we deserve.

I can't do this alone. From your ideas, to your insights, to your
grassroots organizing, I look to the people of my community for support and
engagement. I am asking you for your support again, and am committed to
delivering more results for our community.

*Please donate to my campaign, if you're able, to help me fight for strong
progressive policies in Albany. *To get involved or volunteer with my team,
email me at danny at odonnell.nyc. Together, we can usher in a new era in New
York State. In the meantime, if you see me on the street, don't be shy! Say
hello, and let me know what's on your mind.

Very truly yours,
Donate To My Campaign
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=f80524d684&e=ffbc411bc1>
Questions? Prefer to write a check? Please email admin at odonnell.nyc
[image: https://www.facebook.com/pg/amdannyodonnell/]
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=7ee6eb7530&e=ffbc411bc1>
[image: https://twitter.com/Danny_ODonnell_]
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=3f6d0bfd76&e=ffbc411bc1>
[image: Website]
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=8cfb1f060d&e=ffbc411bc1>
*Paid for by Friends of Daniel O'Donnell*

You can update your preferences
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/profile?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=0d233a366b&e=ffbc411bc1>
 here