[BwayDems] Celebration! and Volunteer Meeting

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Thu May 23 09:32:50 EDT 2019

Celebration! and Volunteer Meeting

Thursday, May 30
7:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

Join us in celebrating our victory against the Williams pipeline and discussing next steps in the fight to move off fossil fuels.

On May 15, the Cuomo administration denied the permit for a fracked gas pipeline under New York Harbor -- and while the company has reapplied, this setback is a major achievement for our movement.

We'll have plenty of refreshments and good cheer! So join us for both some FUN and getting down to the business of preventing climate change.

For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Eric Weltman at Food & Water Watch: eweltman at fwwatch.org; 347-778-2743.

https://www.facebook.com/events/592310854612065/?active_tab=about

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch<https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/> and Food & Water Action<https://www.foodandwateractionfund.org/>

O (347) 778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>

32 Court Street, Suite 1506
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Fighting for a livable planet for ALL – powered by people like YOU. Donate.<https://secure.foodandwaterwatch.org/donate/donate-food-water-watch?ms=dist_ot_00000000_email-signature&oms=onor_ot_00000000_email-signature>