[BwayDems] Newsletter and Meeting Announcement: Manhattan Valley Town Hall, Thu. 3/14 8pm

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:21:59 EST 2019

Here's the March edition of the Broadway Democrats newsletter.

Inside:

** Dan Zweig on the election for Public Advocate
** Mary Peppito on the need to reform our criminal discovery laws
** Judy Wood on the need for evening hours at our local library branches
** James Behr "On Amazon and Ranters"
** Alec Barrett on "The Message from Iowa"
** Daniel Marks Cohen on Democratic control of the State Senate
** Ed Sullivan on "The Korean Crucible," and
** information about our Manhattan Valley Town Hall on March 14