[BwayDems] Houseparty for Danny O'Donnell for Public Advocate THIS SUNDAY

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:09:46 EST 2019

Please join us THIS SUNDAY, Jan. 27, for an afternoon reception for our
friend and neighbor, Assembly Member Danny O'Donnell, to support his
candidacy for Public Advocate. Come for snacks, a little wine, good
friends, and *conversation with Danny* about his plans for our city.
*PLEASE RSVP *

Even if you've already donated, please come and chip in a little more to
help make Danny's candidacy (and our party!) a success. And if you're not
able to attend, please consider donating using the attached form, or go to
bit.ly/DannyforNYC.

Thanks!

Pat and Susan

[image: Danny flyer.png]