[BwayDems] BP Gale Brewer: Join me THIS SATURDAY for the 2019 Women's March NYC

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:37:49 EST 2019

<https://nyc.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf27f3da34498cc55bd5e1da4&id=4835e83d11&e=90b80ba701>
Dear Friend,

Two years ago, millions of people across the country and right here in New
York City participated in a massive Women's March to stand up for feminism,
diversity, and justice.

Next week, I'll be leading a contingent in this year's march, which takes
place near Columbus Circle on Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 10:00 am. If
you'd like to be a part of my contingent, please email
events at manhattanbp.nyc.gov. We'll send you the staging location and other
specific instructions in the next few days.

There will also be a Women's Unity Rally in Foley Square from 10:00 am to
2:00 pm, sponsored by some of the leaders of the original march. After I
march uptown, I'll head down to that rally.

Both events are important and I urge you to attend either (or both!) of
them.

I hope you'll join us!
<https://nyc.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf27f3da34498cc55bd5e1da4&id=47572896ff&e=90b80ba701>
<https://nyc.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf27f3da34498cc55bd5e1da4&id=429486125d&e=90b80ba701>
<https://nyc.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf27f3da34498cc55bd5e1da4&id=c261553c01&e=90b80ba701>
*Copyright © 2018 Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer, All rights
reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer
1 Centre Street
19th Floor South
New York, NY 10007