[BwayDems] THIS WEDNESDAY! Debate Watch Party for Danny O'Donnell

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:36:17 EST 2019

*For more information do NOT reply to this email!*
*Please contact Jenna Shapiro, Organizer, Danny for NYC*
*(917) 583 6440*
*jennashapiro1 at gmail.com* <jennashapiro1 at gmail.com>

*Wednesday, Feb. 6, *NY1 is hosting the first televised debate among the
candidates for Public Advocate.

Danny is one of the ten candidates who qualified to participate(!!),
and the campaign is hosting a Debate Watch Party *THIS WEDNESDAY, Feb.
6, at 6:30pm at 2697 Broadway (at 103). *

We'll eat, drink, *and most importantly*, cheer Danny on as he makes his
case to NYC voters.

*We need as many people as possible to show up and support Danny!*
He's been fighting for us and for Equality For All on the campaign trail,
and now it's our turn to be there for him.

*Please come to Wednesday's Debate Watch Party*
*to cheer Danny on!*

*Wednesday, Feb. 6, at 6:30pm *
*Danny for NYC Campaign HQ:*
* 2697 Broadway (at 103)*