[BwayDems] Almost here! Our annual Spring Fling fundraising gala, Sunday April 28

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:18:43 EDT 2019

[image: 2019 Spring Fling invite inside.png]

Please join us on *Sunday, April 28*, 2019 for the Broadway Democrats’
annual *Spring Fling* benefit gala.  We will again be celebrating at
*Restaurant
107 West* (2787 Broadway, between 107th and 108th Streets), from *3:00-6:00
PM. *We'll be honoring *Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer *and the *West
113th St. Amsterdam-Broadway Committee.*

Your support helps the Broadway Democrats' work on behalf of Democratic
candidates and progressive values. We invite your participation in one of
these categories:

*$500    Benefactor*

*$300    Patron*

*$175    Sponsor*

*$150    Guest*

*  $50    Dues-paid Member*

*  $35    Dues-paid Senior Member*

Please make your check payable to Broadway Democrats and mail to Luis
Román, Treasurer, 120 West 109th St., Apt. 3-E, NYC 10025, or contribute at
the door.

Please call 609-751-3033 or email fundraiser2019 at broadwaydemocrats.org for
further information or to RSVP (*please DON'T reply to this email to RSVP!)*
.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to celebrating with you on
Sunday, April 28th.

Fundraising Co-Chairs: Susan Crawford, Zoila Marte

President: Noah Kaufman