[BwayDems] Fwd: Councilmember Mark Levine's 50th birthday party

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:58:56 EDT 2019

Please celebrate with Councilmember Levine - *AFTER our Spring Fling, 3:00
- 6:00 that same day, April 28.*
And please reserve your ticket to the Councilmember's party by *clicking
here* <https://www.nycvotes.org/campaigns/marklevine/contributions/new> -
please do *NOT* reply to this email!

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode