[BwayDems] Jerry Nadler, Adriano Espaillat, Zephyr Teachout

Curtis Arluck curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 07:05:40 EST 2018

After a witty and inspiring presentation by Zephyr Teachout exhorting us to take back Congress and the NY State Senate, Broadway Democrats overwhelmingly endorsed our fighting progressive Congress Members Jerry Nadler and Adriano Espaillat. The votes:
10th District
Jerry Nadler 36No Endorsement 1
13th District
Adriano Espaillat 33James Felton Keith 1No Endorsement 2
We will be in touch about petitioning for Jerry and Adriano. See you on the streets!