[BwayDems] Fwd: Club Meeting Tonight Thurs. Mar. 8 2018

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:28:25 EST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noah Kaufman <noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:23 PM
Subject: Club Meeting Tonight Thurs. Mar. 8 2018
To: bwdupdates at broadwaydemocrats.org

*Broadway Democrats  March General Meeting*
*  Thursday, March 8 7:45 p.m. Sign-in Meeting starts at 8:00 p.m.  *

*Congressional Candidate Endorsements  *
*NY Districts  10 and 13*

*A Democracy Teach-In with  Zephyr Teachout *

Join us as we hear from our incumbent U.S. Representatives and primary
election candidates for Congress.   Club Members who are eligible may Vote
to Endorse.

Then welcome guest Zephyr Teachout who  will speak on the state of our
union, the state of our state – and the state of our democracy. ( Ms.
Teachout is an Associate Professor at Fordham University School of Law, a
candidate for Governor (2014) and for Congress (NY-19, 2016), and
author of *Corruption
in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United*. )

Thursday, March 8 7:45 p.m. Sign-in Meeting starts at 8:00 p.m. sharp! Bank
Street College 610 W. 112th Street (between B’way and Riverside Drive)