[BwayDems] Celebrate Pride Invitation from Congressman Espaillat and MBP Brewer

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:41:49 EDT 2018

All are invited!  - Celebrate Pride Month Sunday in the District!

Dear Friend,

Representative Adriano Espaillat (NY-13), in collaboration with Manhattan
Borough President Gale A. Brewer, invites you to attend his 8th Annual
Pride breakfast and forum on Sunday, June 24th starting at 8:00 a.m. until
9:15 a.m. at the Indian Road Café located at 600 W. 218th St., New York, NY
10034.

June is Pride Month and a celebration of the numerous contributions from
the LGBTQ community. Everyone has the right to live freely without fear of
discrimination or harassment, and we must continue our work to pass this
lifesaving legislation. Join us to celebrate Pride Month and recognize the
beautiful diversity of the LGBTQ community! During this event, Rep.
Espaillat and Borough President Brewer will discuss the challenges LGBTQ
individuals continue to face around New York’s 13th congressional district
and the nation. Rep. Espaillat will present a legislative overview of his
work as a member of the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus.

This event is open to the public and press.

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Office of Rep. Adriano Espaillat (NY-13)
Proudly Serving New York's 13th Congressional District

Click Here
<https://espaillatforms.house.gov/news/email/show.aspx?ID=FX2VBF6WIJHAC> to
view this email in your browser