[BwayDems] VOTER REGISTRATION TRAINING - today Saturday, 6/9, noon Morningside Library

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:44:30 EDT 2018

Today:  VOTER REGISTRATION TRAINING - Saturday, June 9th, at noon

How do we win elections? We get more votes. What helps? Register every
eligible voter.

Please join us on Saturday June 9th at the* Morningside Heights Public
Library* (2900 Broadway between 113th &114th St.) in the *Community Room*
at 12 pm. (You do not need a library card to enter and you do not need to
preregister - just show up and take the elevator down to C level.)

Learn how to properly register first time voters, help voters with change
of address, help voters change party registration and other voter
registration information. Led by Diane Burrows, from the League of Women
Voters in NYC, we'll be talking about all the logistics of voter
registration.

Please printout or review the League of Women Voters NYC voter registration
training guide in preparation for the training.

The League of Women Voters of the City of New York is a nonpartisan
organization whose purpose is to promote informed and active participation
in government. The League neither supports nor opposes candidates or
political parties.

www.lwvnyc.org
LWVNYC.ORG