[BwayDems] BROADWAY DEMOCRATS WEEKEND PETITIONING SCHEDULE/ PICK UP YOUR PETITIONS!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 10:16:51 EDT 2018

Saturday, June 9th

10 AM - 12 PM  Absolute Bagels, 108th and Broadway
12 PM  - 2 PM  West Side Market, 110th and Broadway

Sunday, June 10th

10 AM - 12 PM Absolute Bagels, joined by Civil Court Judge Candidate Ilana Marcus
12 PM - 2 PM Columbia Farmers Market, 114th and Broadway

Watch for updates as it may rain on Saturday!

PICK UP YOUR PETITIONS AT OUR TABLES, OR:

Monday, June 11th, 7:30 - 9:00 PM, at the home of

Curtis Arluck and Katie Hanner, 545 West 111th Street, 8B

(Light Refreshments including a glass of wine will be served)

We have two kinds of petitions, one for our statewide candidates, Cynthia Nixon and Jumaane Williams,
one for our local candidates, State Senators Brian Benjamin and Robert Jackson, Assembly Member Danny O'Donnell,
State Committee Lynn Thomas and Dan Cohen, Civil Court Shah Ally, Ariel Chesler and Ilana Marcus, and
our Judicial Convention Delegates. Because voters can only sign for the State Senate candidate in their district,
Brian Benjamin heads one local petition, Robert Jackson the other.