[BwayDems] The Clock Is Ticking (Manhattan, 7/26)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Wed Jul 18 09:12:15 EDT 2018

The Clock Is Ticking:
OFF Campaign Meeting

Thursday, July 26
7:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

The clock is ticking on our ability to stop climate catastrophe – and to influence Governor Cuomo to be a true climate leader.

Join us on July 26 for a very timely and important Off Fossil Fuels Campaign Meeting.

We'll be conducting trainings on writing letters to the editor and petitioning, celebrating recent successes, and discussing further plans to pressure Cuomo to move New York off fossil fuels.

For more information or to RSVP, contact Eric Weltman at Food & Water Watch: eweltman at fwwatch.org

https://www.facebook.com/events/210779829507948/?active_tab=about

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch<https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/> and Food & Water Action<https://www.foodandwateractionfund.org/>

O (347) 778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>

32 Court Street, Suite 1506
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Fighting for a livable planet for ALL – powered by people like YOU. Donate.<https://secure.foodandwaterwatch.org/donate/donate-food-water-watch?ms=dist_ot_00000000_email-signature&oms=onor_ot_00000000_email-signature>