[BwayDems] Election Action (Thursday, Manhattan)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Fri Aug 17 07:59:01 EDT 2018

ELECTION ACTION:
Winning Power in November

Thursday, August 23
7:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

This fall, we can win the power we need to move New York – and the nation – off fossil fuels.

Join our monthly meeting to learn about Food & Water Watch’s electoral arm, Food & Water Action.

We’ll discuss plans to keep the heat on Cuomo while helping transform the political dynamic in Albany and Washington.

We’ll discuss key races and opportunities to put people into office who are committed to protecting our health, communities, and environment.

For more information, or to RSVP, contact Eric Weltman: eweltman at fwwatch.org; 347-778-2743.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2195768527348002/

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch<https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/> and Food & Water Action<https://www.foodandwateractionfund.org/>

O (347) 778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>

32 Court Street, Suite 1506
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Fighting for a livable planet for ALL – powered by people like YOU. Donate.<https://secure.foodandwaterwatch.org/donate/donate-food-water-watch?ms=dist_ot_00000000_email-signature&oms=onor_ot_00000000_email-signature>