[BwayDems] Health Fair TODAY 11am-3pm

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:20:43 EDT 2018

and Save the Dates for Fall events!
Health Fair TODAY 8/15 & Save the Dates!

Upcoming events in the 69th Assembly District from Daniel O'Donnell
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=41ec49c7b7&e=d2d54df001>

Dear Neighbor,

I wanted to remind you of an important event!     My* Annual Health Fair*
is *TODAY*from *11am to 3pm*, on *97th Street**between Columbus and
Amsterdam Ave*.
We will have FREE Alzheimer screenings, Eye screenings, Blood
Pressure-HIV-HEP C testing, a Blood Drive, as well as some special
giveaways.  See below for details.    *Save the Date! *   I also want you
to mark your calendars for my upcoming Fall events that you won't want to
miss! More information to come as dates get closer.
     • *Tenant Rights* Event with the DHCR, NYC Department of Finance, and
Legal Services on *September 17th* at Goddard Riverside from 6:30-8:30pm
   • *Shredding *on* September 23rd *with Columbus-Amsterdam BID
Family Day* from
12-4pm *        • Free* Breast Cancer Screenings *on* October 18th *
       • Coming Soon in October...*What to do with all that stuff? *Information
on clutter, hoarding, and how to get help.

  Very truly yours,

<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=55a476344d&e=d2d54df001>
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=cf6ad49c82&e=d2d54df001>
<https://nyc.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbf607c4f1b7b549d2fbf4e75&id=5d324c5ba3&e=d2d54df001>