[BwayDems] Two More Days To Win a Democratic State Senate!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:28:15 EDT 2018

Dear Paula,

Thank you to everyone who has joined our phone banks and bus trips to help Shelley Mayer the last few weeks. So far, more than 100 people from our district have either made calls from Manhattan or taken a trip up to knock doors. With just two more days left to help, I’m hoping I can count on you to join me in one of these efforts:

|  |
EAST HARLEM PHONE BANK
 Where: 2383 2nd Avenue, Senior Room
 When: TODAY! Monday, April 23 | 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
 RSVP: Click here

|  | ELECTION DAY BUS TRIP
 Where: Bus leaves from Union Square, 4th Ave. & 14th St.
 When: Tuesday, April 24 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
 RSVP: Click here  |
|  | ELECTION DAY HARLEM PHONE BANK
 Where: 175 West 137th Street Community Room
 When: Tuesday, April 24 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
 RSVP: Click here  |

When I campaigned to be your Senator I promised to fight for a unified Democratic State Senate with Senator Andrea Stewart-Cousins as the first female Majority Leader. We’re a day away from a critical election that will help make that a reality. I hope you will pitch in to push us over the edge.

Thank you,

Brian A. Benjamin
 New York State Senator

P.S. There are lots of other opportunities to help, too! Check them out here.

|   |