[BwayDems] Fwd: Big News: Invite to Kickoff Event

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:17:28 EDT 2017

Dear Friends,

Like you, I am horrified by the new lows Republicans in Washington continue
to fall to.  *The only way to stop them is for Democrats to take back the
House in 2018. *

We have a lot of work to do, starting with protecting our most vulnerable
Democrats in Congress--"Frontline" Members who were elected by slim margins
in districts that supported Trump, and who are already being targeted by
right-wing Republican opponents for 2018.

I hope you will join me on Thursday, October 26th at a Nadler Victory Fund
kickoff event to show the Republicans that New York is ready for 2018.
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-2527347612099475456/-5599094065986467840>

I started the Nadler Victory Fund earlier this year to harness the energy
and urgency for change we all feel and to support 10 "Frontline" Democrats
from the Northeast and key districts around the country.

*We must show the Republicans that we mean business. *Our October 26th
event--where
you can meet those 10 Frontliners -- will be the first and largest event
here in New York to protect vulnerable House Democrats, a key part of
taking back the House next year.

Speaker Paul Ryan and the House Republicans have been complicit in Donald
Trump's disastrous rhetoric and policies, and have led the charge on their
own destructive agenda, like taking away health care from millions and
stripping women's rights.

My follow Democrats and I are committed to doing everything we can to
defend against Republican attacks on our values, but we need to take back
the majority so we can move forward an agenda that will actually protect
people's health, livelihoods, and rights. I need your help, and my
vulnerable colleagues do too.

You can RSVP here to join me on October 26th at The W Hotel in Union Square
- 201 Park Avenue South.
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-2527347612099475456/-5599094065986467840>  Come
support and meet 10 Frontline Members of Congress!

Sincerely,
Congressman Jerry Nadler

P.S. -- I really need your help to make this event a success, so we can
take back the House in 2018!  RSVP and Contribute online here.
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-2527347612099475456/-5599094065986467840>

Paid for by Nadler for Congress
Nadler for Congress
131 Varick Street, Suite 1017
<https://maps.google.com/?q=131+Varick+Street,+Suite+1017&entry=gmail&source=g>
PO Box 40
New York NY 10013 United States
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer
receive email from us, please unsubscribe
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-2527347612099475456/-5671151660024395776>.