[BwayDems] No-Cost Mammograms -- Deadline to RSVP Tomorrow, Oct. 4

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:27:19 EDT 2017

|  |

 Dear Neighbor,
I am excited to partner with the American Italian Cancer Foundation to provide FREE mammograms and clinical breast exams next month, October 25th from 2-5pm at West 110th St. & Manhattan Ave along Morningside Park. To be eligible for these no-cost breast cancer screens, you must be 40 years of age or older, live in NYC, and have not had a mammogram in the past year. No-copays are required and deductibles are waived. Uninsured patients are welcome.
Space is limited and the deadline to sign up is tomorrow, October 4th. Please RSVP by contacting my Community Office at (212) 866-3970 or email ChuC at nyassembly.gov

|  |

I hope that you are able to take advantage of this great opportunity. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact my Community Office at (212) 866-3970 at your convenience. |

|  Very truly yours,

|  |

  Daniel J. O'Donnell |

| Please follow my social media to keep up-to-date: |

|  |  |

 |  |

|  |

| Assembly Member Daniel O'Donnell, 245 West 104th Street, Suite 1D, New York, NY 10025 |

| Forward this email | About our service provider |

| Sent by odonnelld at nyassembly.gov in collaboration with |

|  |

| Try it free today |

 |  |