[BwayDems] FINAL REMINDER: Bdwy Dems endorsement mtg (Mayor, Council) TONIGHT, 8pm

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:10:19 EDT 2017

Please come and vote to endorse candidates for NYC Mayor and City Council
(Districts 6 and 7). TONIGHT, May 11, at Bank Street College of Education
(610 w. 112th St., just west of Broadway). Meeting begins at 8:00 pm.

Club members who live in the 6th Council District, now represented by Helen
Rosenthal, are especially encouraged to attend. There's a hotly contested,
three candidate race in that district and, since most club members live in
the 7th Council District, we want to make sure enough people attend to
endorse in the 6th (we need at least 10 voting members).

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode
President,
The Broadway Democrats