[BwayDems] Fwd: "The Ghost Light Project" at Symphony Space

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:55:28 EST 2017

*From:* Symphony Space <news at symphonyspace.org>
*Date:* January 13, 2017 at 5:26:12 PM EST
*Subject:* *Join us in shining bright*
*Reply-To:* <us8-ade4e9649b-795bf0200e at conversation01.mailchimpapp.com>

*All Are Welcome*
View this email in your browser
<http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=cf54b41d6d&e=321fb43a3a>

*JOIN US IN SHINING BRIGHT ON JANUARY 19*
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=edb0960471&e=321fb43a3a>

*THURSDAY, JAN 19* *at*
* 5:30PM (Plan to arrive by 5:15PM)*
Symphony Space was founded in the belief that the arts bring people
together, transcend barriers, and celebrate both our similarities and our
differences. On January 19th at 5:30pm, we will affirm this founding
commitment as we add our light to that of the theatre community in
launching *The Ghostlight Project*.

Inspired by the tradition of leaving a "ghost light" on in a darkened
theatre, we join creative organizations nationwide in standing for and
protecting the values of inclusion, participation, and compassion for
everyone—regardless of race, class, religion, country of origin,
immigration status, (dis)ability, age, gender identity, or sexual
orientation.

Bring your friends, your open hearts, and an electric white or clear light
source.

*At 5:30pm sharp, we will all light our flashlights/phones/flameless
candles, and then come together inside Bar Thalia for readings,
performances, and thoughts from our artists and community. *

Everyone is welcome. We look forward to sharing this bright moment
together.

A complete list of participating theatres and more information can be found
here: *TheGhostlightProject.com
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=8c3f4fd4ac&e=321fb43a3a>*

To join the national Facebook Group, *click here
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=dfd5ce4e46&e=321fb43a3a>*
.

*#BeALight*

*#AllAreWelcome*

*#GhostlightProject*
Symphony Space
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=4c4076de7c&e=321fb43a3a>

*2537 Broadway at 95th St.  New York, NY 10025 *
*View Map
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=f22167bcac&e=321fb43a3a>*

*Bring your friends, your open hearts, and an electric light source. *

*Copyright © 2017 Symphony Space, All rights reserved.*
Symphony Space, 2537 Broadway at 95th Street, New York, NY 10025
Symphony Space is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
You can update your preferences
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage2.com/profile?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=e369b76b55&e=321fb43a3a>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://symphonyspace.us8.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=d521ad7c6bbc721ca0e2cccf9&id=e369b76b55&e=321fb43a3a&c=cf54b41d6d>