[BwayDems] TONIGHT: United Through Action Meeting w/ AG Eric Schneiderman 6PM, W 43rd St.

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:27:38 EST 2017

Sorry about the late notice. They're asking for RSVPs, but I suspect that's
really just to gather email addresses in order to be able to stay in touch.
I think you'll be okay if you just show up.

Pat Almonrode

Please join us this *Sunday, January 8*, for the third meeting of *United
Through Action*, a group which aims to channel our collective outrage into
action.

Our featured speaker will be *New York State Attorney General **Eric
Schneiderman <https://www.facebook.com/SchneidermanNY/>*. As the highest
ranking law enforcement officer for the State, Eric Schneiderman has taken
on the tough fights to protect New Yorkers – including investigating and
suing Donald J. Trump for fraud.

We will also be discussing upcoming actions, including those taking place
across the country on January 21st, and planning for the 2018 midterm
elections.

RSVP https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBOVDdUApeqDGeGHKmnrkJ
fWREUCQK8aVICILalct0Pk4wpg/viewform?c=0&w=1

View this email in your browser
<http://us14.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c09896705a52b274890ce22d8&id=275da4e41e&e=9461ef2e53>

JOIN US THIS SUNDAY, JANUARY 8 - 6:00PM
NUSANTARA FOUNDATION
4 WEST 43RD STREET (at 5TH AVE)

JANUARY ACTION MEETING WITH NY STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC T. SCHNEIDERMAN

Please join us this Sunday, January 8th at 6pm at 4 West 43rd Street (@5th
Avenue) for our next monthly meeting.

*Kindly RSVP by clicking HERE
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c09896705a52b274890ce22d8&id=54fa8c25a8&e=9461ef2e53>.
*
*Share the Facebook event here:* www.facebook.com/events/764060433744747
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c09896705a52b274890ce22d8&id=fe573944be&e=9461ef2e53>
Our special guest will be New York State Attorney General Eric
Schneiderman. As the highest ranking law enforcement officer for the State,
he has taken on the tough fights to protect New Yorkers – including
investigating and suing Donald J. Trump for fraud.

We will also be discussing upcoming actions, including those taking place
across the country on January 21st, and planning for the 2018 midterm
elections.

*Have an action? Post it in our Facebook group at:
www.facebook.com/groups/upcomingaction
<http://facebook.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c09896705a52b274890ce22d8&id=381f3cc4e5&e=9461ef2e53>.*

Thank you!

<http://facebook.us14.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=c09896705a52b274890ce22d8&id=3a50a49593&e=9461ef2e53>