[BwayDems] Fwd: Broadway Tickets from Daniel O'Donnell

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:32:38 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amanda Roberts <amanda at 19elmstreet.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 4:56 PM
Subject: Broadway Tickets from Daniel O'Donnell

Hello!

Assembly Member Danny O'Donnell would like to offer you tickets to Six
Degrees of Separation on Wednesday, 4/19 with performances at 2pm and 8pm,
at the Barrymore Theatre located at 243 West 47th Street.

You can read more about the play here: http://sixdegreesbroadway.com/

If you would like to attend either of these performances, please RSVP by
tomorrow, 4/18 before 1pm. Please include the number of tickets you would
like and for which performance(s).

Tickets will be available for pickup in our district office located at 245
West 104th Street on Wednesday, 4/19 from 9:30am to 5:30pm.

We know the show is a few days away, so thank you in advance for the quick
turnaround.

Best wishes,
Amanda

--