[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats endorsements

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:41:04 EDT 2017

Dear all,

Happy holidays to all!

On Thursday, April 13, the Broadway Democrats met to endorse candidates for
Public Advocate, Manhattan Borough President, NYC Comptroller, Manhattan
District Attorney, and District Leaders (Male and Female). The club voted
as follows:

*Public Advocate:*

Letitia James (incumbent) 18 votes

Anthony Herbert (challenger) 2 votes

No endorsement 5 votes

*Manhattan Borough President:*

Gale Brewer (incumbent) 25 votes (unanimous)

*NYC Comptroller:*

Scott Stringer (incumbent) 22 votes

No endorsement 3 votes

*Manhattan District Attorney:*

Cy Vance (incumbent) 22 votes

No endorsement 2 votes

*Female District Leader:*

Paula Diamond Román (incumbent) 25 votes (unanimous)

*Male District Leader:*

Curtis Arluck (incumbent) 25 votes (unanimous)

Congratulations to all of our endorsed candidates. We look forward to
working on your upcoming campaigns!

Pat Almonrode
President,
Broadway Democrats