[BwayDems] Spring Fling benefit gala - Sunday, May 7, 3-6pm

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 12:03:32 EDT 2017

[image: Inline image 3]
The Broadway Democrats cordially invite you to our
*Spring Fling 2017*
Sunday May 7, 3-6pm
107 West Restaurant
(2787 Broadway, between 107th and 108th Streets)

Dear friend,

On *Sunday, May 7, 2017*, the Broadway Democrats will host our annual
Spring Fling, at the popular Upper West Side restaurant, *107 West*, 2787
Broadway, between 107th and 108th Streets, from *3:00-6:00 pm*. Please join
us, and help us continue to champion the Democratic agenda for justice and
prosperity for all New Yorkers.

This year we honor *Congressman Adriano Espaillat*, the first
Dominican-American – and the first formerly undocumented immigrant –
elected to Congress. After years as an effective voice in the New York
State Assembly and Senate, Mr. Espaillat now represents our state's 13th
Congressional District. He is a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee,
the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and the Select Committee on
Small Business, and has already made his voice heard on many issues
important to progressive New Yorkers.

We also present the Ida and Jesse Frankel Community Service Award to *the
Morningside Heights Historic District Committee (MHHDC)*. After years of
persistent effort by Broadway Democrats Laura Friedman and Gretchen Borges
and many others, this grassroots group of concerned citizens and neighbors
has finally persuaded the Landmarks Preservation Commission to take serious
steps to preserve our neighborhood from rapacious overdevelopment.

2017 will be an incredibly busy year for New York Democrats, as we continue
to fight the regressive and repressive agenda of the Trump administration.
We hope you’ll attend our benefit, and that you'll support our work on
behalf of Democratic candidates and progressive values by contributing in
one of the following categories:

               *$500*        Benefactor
               *$300*        Patron
               *$175*        Sponsor
               *$150*        Guest (not listed in invitation or program)
                 *$50*        Dues-paid Member (not listed in invitation or
program)
                 *$35*        Dues-paid Senior Member (not listed in
invitation or program)

Please make your check payable to Broadway Democrats and mail to Katie
Hanner, 545 West 111th Street #8B, NY 10025. Please contact us at
fundraiser2017 at broadwaydemocrats.org or 212-666-5358 to RSVP or for further
information. *You must contact us by April 17 to be listed in the
invitation and program.*

We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you on Sunday, May
7!

Yours,

Pat Almonrode, President
Noah Kaufman, Fundraising Chair