[BwayDems] Tabling for Hillary!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:25:24 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who helped out with tabling over the last few days We have sold lots of buttons (collecting nearly $1,000 on Sunday alone!), got the word out about bus rides and phone banking at the storefront, registered new voters and distributed several applications for absentee ballots.
Thank you John B., Gretchen, Mary P., Pat A, (and Ian!), Lizabeth, Paula & Luis, Curtis, Dan Z., David and Maddy. Special thanks to new "recruits" Tiana, Cary, Joyce, Sarah and Nina and to Kathy Blute for stopping by and staying for 2 hours.
While polls are looking good, we have to keep plugging away....To that end here is our tentative schedule for this week. Let us know when and where you might be able to volunteer. Please respond to bwytabling at gmail.com.
Thanks again,Katie and Linda

|  | Tuesday October 18th Columbia U entrance at 116th And Broadway |  |  |
|  | coordinator | Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2 |
| 2:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| 3:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| 4:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| 5:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| Leave at 5 |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |
|  | Wednesday  October 19th Columbia U entrance at 116th And Broadway |  |  |
|  | coordinator | Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2 |
| 2:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| 3:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| 4:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| 5:00 PM | John Badaracco |  |  |
| Leave at 5 |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |
|  | Thursday  October 20th Columbia Farmers' Market at 114th and Broadway |  |  |
|  | coordinator | Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2 |
| 12:00 PM | Paula Diamond Roman?  |  |  |
| 1:00 PM |  |  |  |
| 2:00 PM |  |  |  |
| Leave at 3 |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |
|  | Saturday, October 22nd Absolute Bagels at 107th and Broadway  |  |  |
|  | coordinator | Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2 |
| 10:00 AM |  |  |  |
| 11:00 AM |  |  |  |
| 12:00 PM |  |  |  |
| Leave at 12 | and move to West side market |  |  |
| 1:00 PM |  |  |  |
| 2:00 PM |  |  |  |
| 3:00 PM |  |  |  |
|  |  |  |  |
|  | Sunday 10/23 | Start at Farmer's Market @114th Street |  |
|  | coordinator | Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2 |
| 10:00 AM | Katie Ford Hanner |  |  |
| 11:00 AM | Katie Ford Hanner |  |  |
| 12:00 PM | Katie Ford Hanner |  |  |
| 1:00 PM |  |  |  |