[BwayDems] TOMORROW at 8:00am: Women Protest Trump

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:13:55 EDT 2016

|   |

| MONDAY is the Day to Protest TrumpMonday, October 17 | 8:00 AM | Trump Tower725 5th Avenue
With Donald Trump refusing to back down from his record of sexual misconduct and abhorrent behavior, elected officials, women's rights organizations, and community leaders will gather to protest his treatment of women.
            Speakers include:
NOW President Terry O'NeillNYC Public Advocate Letitia James Congresswoman Carolyn MaloneyCongressman Jerry NadlerManhattan Borough President Gale BrewerState Senator Liz KruegerNational Institute for Reproductive HealthEleanor's LegacyPlanned ParenthoodUAW

|  |
| NOW-NYC President Sonia Ossorio speaking at our protest this past
Wednesday October 13th in Columbus Circle against Trump's remarks
diminishing the seriousness of sexual assault. |

THE TIME IS NOW!

|  |

|   |

|  |

|   |

|  |

| NOW-NYC & Women's Justice NOW | 212-627-9895 | contact at nownyc.org | http://www.nownyc.org150 W. 28th Street, Suite 304
 New York, NY 10001

|   |

|   |

|  |

| NOW-NYC & Women's Justice NOW, 150 W. 28th Street, Suite 304, New York, NY 10001 |

| Forward this email | Update Profile | About our service provider |

| Sent by contact at nownyc.org in collaboration with |

|  |

| Try it free today |

 |  |