[BwayDems] Three CALLS TO ACTION!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:00:31 EST 2016

Hereare several ‘phone actions that everyone can do! Be persistent but be polite!  1) Audit of the 2016Election ResultsTheDepartment of Justice (DOJ) is apparently tallying phone calls regarding those whowant the 2016 vote audited. There was a difference of just 55,000 Trump votesto Hillary in PA, MI & WI. They are starting to recognize there really issomething off about the election results as they come in. Witheverything that is at stake, a vote audit must be done. Callthe DOJ and tell them you want the votes audited. Even if it's busy, keepcalling. It takes a few times to get through because of all the calls! DOJ'smain number, the specific voting section number is (800) 253-3931 (toll free)or (202) 307-2767 and the email is voting.section at usdoj.gov   2) Immediate ActionNeeded: Call Speaker Ryan to Save the Affordable Care Act (ACA)Thetime to fight against Donald Trump's devastating agenda has never been moreimportant. Speaker Paul Ryan is conducting a poll on the Affordable Care Act(ACA) -- we need to voice our support for the 20 million people who rely on ACAand risk losing their much-needed health care if we don't stand up to Trump andthe GOP's agenda:  CallSpeaker Ryan's Office to voice your support for ACA. Call (202) 225-3031 or(202) 225-0600 now.  3) President-electDonald Trump’s Conflicts of InterestAlso, you can call the House Oversight and Government ReformCommittee to ensure Donald Trump does not conflate his business priorities withhis duties in the Oval Office. The American public deserves a President-Electthat puts our needs before his profits.  Callthe House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Callthe Committee at (202) 225-5074 ChairJason Chaffetz at (202) 225-7751 CongressmanElijah Cummings (Ranking Committee Member) at (202) 225-3178   Please pass this on to anyoneyou think would be interested!Please keep send these to us.We will try to share as much as we can!Please join us in this ongoingfight against Donald Trump's divisive agenda!