[BwayDems] Congressman Nadler: How We Resist Trump and His Extreme Agenda

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:57:20 EST 2016

  Over the last week, I have had many conversations with constituents and heard from people across the country upset, frustrated, and looking to take action following Donald Trump's surprise Electoral College victory and the prospect  of single-party-control of both the Presidency and Congress.  I, like many of you, had hoped that Trump's hateful rhetoric and divisive politics would be overwhelmingly rejected by the American people, and though the majority of Americans supported Hillary Clinton, who won the popular vote by an astounding margin, we now face a very daunting political landscape with potentially disastrous legislative consequences from a Trump agenda and Republican majorities in both the House and Senate.
 In the hope of assisting people and organizations that are looking for ways to affect change, I have written the following essay on how Congress can move forward in opposing Trump and the Republicans, and how citizens can get involved in this mission. Now, more than ever, we need the commitment of good people who want to create a fair and just nation for all.
 Here is a direct link to the essay, including a downloadable PDF you can share: http://www.jerrynadler.com/ news-clips/how-we-resist- trump-and-his-extreme-agenda
 In solidarity, Jerry Nadler http://www.jerrynadler.com/            Nadler for Congress
131 Varick Street, Suite 1017
PO Box 40
New York NY 10013 United States

 Contributions or gifts to Nadler for Congress are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions are limited to $10,000 per PAC per election cycle ($5,000 primary and $5,000 general) and $5,400 per individual per election cycle ($2,700 primary and $2,700 general). Contributions from the general treasury funds of corporations, labor unions, and national banks are prohibited. Federal contractors and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence in the United States are prohibited from making contributions. All contributions must be from personal funds and may not be reimbursed or paid by any other person.
|  Paid for by Nadler for Congress |