[BwayDems] Please join us Thursday, November 10th for The Presidential Election & The Muslim Community : Charting a Path Forward

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:55:23 EST 2016

|  |

| The Presidential Election and the Muslim Community:
Charting a Path Forward Please join us for a discussion on what the election results mean for the Muslim community, and how we can work together to combat discrimination. Speakers include Nisha Agarwal, Commissioner, NYC Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs;Debbie Almontaser, President, Board of Directors, Muslim Community Network; andSadiq Reza, Professor of Law, New York Law School.
Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 5:00 pm, at New York Law School, Auditorium.  This program is free. Light refreshments will be served.

Please RSVP by clickinghere. Co-sponsored by the Muslim Law Students Association.
|  |

|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |

|  |

|  |

| Impact Center for Public Interest Law, 185 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013 |

 |  |