[BwayDems] Peaceful gatherings of solidarity, resistance, and resolve

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:07:24 EST 2016

We stand together NYC
 MoveOn members and our allies will gather peacefully tonight, November 9, in cities and towns across the nation. We will affirm our continued rejection of Donald Trump's bigotry, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and misogyny, and we will demonstrate our resolve to fight together for the America we still believe is possible.
 We stand together against misogyny, racism, Islamaphobia and anti-immigrant sentiment.No matter what challenges confront us in the times to come, we will unite with one another and defend our communities—across race, religion, gender, age, ability, national origin, immigration status, sexual orientation, class, and all of our identities. The fight for a nation with liberty and justice for all—and with an economy and democracy that work for everyone—continues.Join us tonight. Wear black. Bring your loved ones.PROGRAM:4:30 -- Gather, hold the space, come with signs and chants5:00 -- PRESS CONFERENCE & CALL TO ACTION 5:30-- 6:00 This election was about us. About our lives - Black lives, women’s lives, immigrant lives, the lives of LGBTQ folks, ending Islamaphobia, and advancing our Vision for Black Lives.
   - When: Wednesday, November 9 at 4:30 p.m. (local time)
   - Where: Columbus Circle (Central Park West & 59th)
Peaceful gatherings of solidarity, resistance, and resolve - Attend

|   |

   -