[BwayDems] Calling All Democrats!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 6 13:05:45 EST 2016

Hey -
While we have a little more time for campaigning, either phone-banking at our 2016 Clinton/Kaine Storefront on Broadway between 102nd and 103rd Streets -or- tabling in the district, we also need people to help out on Tuesday.

Curtis and I will be at our usual table at P.S. 165, on 109th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam, as well as making the rounds of all the poll sites to insure a smooth election day. We can always use some help there, as well as at other smaller poll sites. Also, we'd like to be at the subways for rush hour, especially in the evening.
You can also volunteer at the Storefront on Tuesday; they'll be helping with GOTV calls. And, don't forget the power of personal connection! Bring a neighbor or a friend to the polls with you. Call or e-mail family and friends across the country. Let's make sure everyone gets to vote in this historical election!

See you at the Polls!Paula & Curtis