[BwayDems] Updated schedule on Tabling this weekend

katie ford bwytabling at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:28:46 EDT 2016

Here is out tentative list for tabling. Note that we need folks to cover
the AM shift on Sunday. Due to the NYC Marathon, Curtis and I are not
available.

Also note  that the storefront is sponsoring various events through
election day and has extended its hours for phone banking,  In case you
missed the earlier email on this, I have included it once again.

Saturday, 11/5 @ Absolute Bagels at 107th and Broadway
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:00 AM Curtis Gretchen David W
11:00 AM Curtis Gretchen David W
12:00 PM Katie Gretchen David W
1:00 PM Katie
2:00 PM Katie
Move to West side market
3:00 PM John B
4:00 PM John B
5:00 PM John B
6:00 PM John B
Sunday 11/6 Start at Farmer's Market @114th Street
coordinator Volunteer 1 Volunteer 2
10:30 AM
11:00 AM
12:00 PM
1:00 PM Sarah Coleman Dave Robinson?
2:00 PM Sarah Coleman Elana Schneyer
3:00 PM Sarah Coleman Elana Schneyer
Move to West side market at 4PM?
4:00 PM
5:00 PM
6:00 PM

*Schedule Until Election Day*

Broadway Democrats and Three Parks Independent Democrats
2697 Broadway (102nd - 103rd Sts.)
Thurs - Fri: 2:00 to 9:00. Sat - Mon: Noon to 9:00
Tuesday November 8th Election Day 7:00AM - 9:00PM
(212) 865-1875

*Activities*

   - Parade and Movie Night
   - Tabling and button sales
   - Volunteer recruitment
   - Clinton/Kaine phone bank and PA canvassing
   - Zephyr Teachout & Todd Kaminsky phone bank/canvassing

*Spread the word about our campaign office. Download this flyer for posting
and distribution, Click Here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001jfZyDy7bl2jHRjs3A68_wri16dlOhevfGNAGFX1r42_S90cK4dkTDE2h1WltRC_8rcqZB9JMX8uMGBEMO5tO2N0GJ2F8mpdJ-YyXg8lD0qax-179dgwA0Fyeqcd4-p_V4TRAaSTyqkZoeqS2eXlzj8jTT6oKJzBxwhfjlb6lTnP7VeMr9pQm20fj-JQq4fxJigpH7Ib7ZhTaM3uOC-35Us6ccoT40bBF&c=9FA1HHrTXZ1dJd0glGk1Jv4iu3bZrkaPdfQi4GMXCOfG_OtWF_PdRg==&ch=5gY66fYEMYrooJf3t8xWtjj1Zhsrp6CdUNfOjJu-Tn-agCNDaZXGWA==>
 *
Get Out the Vote Parade
Sat, Nov. 5th

*Assemble at the Office at 2:00 PMWe will march up and down Broadway in our
neighborhood to get out the vote.Bring: Clinton/Kaine Signs + Children+
Pets + Musical Instruments + Friends+ Noise Makers + Warm Clothing*
Michael Moore in Trumpland
The Movie
Sat, Nov. 5th
8:00 PM

*At the campaign office.The movie is free. Donations accepted.  *
Clinton/Kaine Phone Banks
Extended Hours

*Calling key states*

*Thurs*