[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats' Petition &Campaign Literature Pick Up Party - Wednesday, June 22 8-9:30pm

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:28:49 EDT 2016

BROADWAY DEMOCRATS' PETITION AND CAMPAIGN PARTY

 Wednesday, June 22, 8 to 9:30 PM At the home of Curtis Arluck & Katie Hanner, 545 West 111th Street   #8B Light Refreshments will be served, including a glass of wine if you pick up you petitions! It looks like Assemblyman Danny O'Donnell has a primary opponent, so it's important that we make a strong petition showing for Danny, Bill Perkins, Dan Cohen, Lynn Thomas and our other candidates. We will also have campaign materials for our Congressman Jerry Nadler and Congressional candidate Keith Wright. Primary Day for Congress is next Tuesday, June 28! RSVP, or if you can't make it but would like to help, e-mail Paula at valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com.  Paula, Curtis, Pat and the Broadway Democrats campaign team

P.S. Also, let us know if you want to do "Dear Neighbor Letters" or Hall Cards for the June 28th Primary!