[BwayDems] From Tish James: June 27—save the date!

Helen Rosenthal rosenthal.helen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:08:38 EDT 2016

Hi — we're just over a week out from my event at Helen Rosenthal's home on
June 27, and I just want to check in and see whether you'll be able to make
it. Would be terrific to have your help with this! The sign-up link for the
event is here
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-3828964117738879232/7452630941135341312>. Please
let me know what you will be able to do, and have a great weekend. Thank
you!

Best,
Tish

<https://act.myngp.com/el/-3828964117738879232/7452630941135341312>

Letitia James 2017
c/o Bedford Grove LLC
9 E 8th St Ste 289
New York NY 10003-5901 United States

Paid for by Letitia James 2017
State law prohibits making a contribution in someone else’s name,
reimbursing someone for a contribution made in your name, being reimbursed
for a contribution made in your name, or claiming to have made a
contribution when a loan is made.
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer
receive email from us, please unsubscribe
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-3828964117738879232/7380573347097413376>.

--
Helen Rosenthal
New York City Councilmember