[BwayDems] Clean Energy March (July 24, Philadelphia)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Sun Jul 17 14:20:17 EDT 2016

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]     [Food & Water Watch] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=K4Zy9Y8gp7rchWKx0_PkIg>         [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_topbar.jpg]

We're Marching for Our Families, Our Friends, Our Communities
March With Us in Philadelphia for a Clean Energy Revolution!<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=zNOgR1WRhwEazx9-kcbj2A>

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.gif]

I'm Marching to Protect My Son's Future

[International man of mystery]

Please Join Me!
<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=8hHstply28zcZIV0AnXh_Q>

Dear Friend,

There are many reasons to march for a Clean Energy Revolution. Mine is Zach, my eight-year-old son, pictured here striking a James Bond pose at his aunt's wedding. Frankly, I'm terrified of the dangers Zach's generation will confront if we don't halt climate change.

What's your reason? Sign up now to join me in Philadelphia on July 24!<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=ib0diyoFJu7Q198ThMvHAg>

We banned fracking in New York, but still face a massive build-out of fossil fuel infrastructure, including pipelines, power plants, compressor stations and storage facilities. These projects threaten our health, communities and environment, and it is essential that we continue fighting to stop them.

We need to elevate our concerns and propel our demands onto the national agenda - and the March, the day before the Democratic National Convention, is the perfect opportunity to do so.

Join us in Philadelphia to call for a transformation in our national energy policy!<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=JBKIvnTE3zLe34CvnPye_w>

We need a rapid and just transition from dangerous energy to clean renewable energy. For the sake of my son, and all of our friends, family and neighbors, New Yorkers must march in solidarity with people from Pennsylvania and across the country.

We've arranged buses to Philadelphia from throughout the region, and I hope you'll sign up for a seat today.
<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=xttQJhnOH_GEnFHXppkbYQ>
See you there,

[Eric Weltman]

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
eweltman(at)fwwatch(dot)org

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
Donate »<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=Eg3mJu0JZzHtJ3fsfQiuNQ>

VIEW ONLINE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=zGevKzo8Bpph3RBd7DCW-Q> *  VISIT OUR WEBSITE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=-g_JEdEoa9gt-uRDl0kseg>  *  CONTACT US<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=a4WYsyIUJQKRVWSMGMi7kg>  *  SHARE THIS:
        [On Facebook] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=sif2RwMTYvd7UXDdEv7Zfw>        [On Twitter] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=cm2ejCmT3pPv05iRjF0DCQ>
        [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_bottombar.jpg]    [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]

FOOD & WATER WATCH * 1616 P STREET NW, SUITE 300
WASHINGTON, DC 20036 * TEL: (202) 683-2500

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
347-778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>
147 Prince Street, 4th Fl., No. 7
Brooklyn, NY 11201
www.FoodandWaterWatch.org

Join us on July 24 in Philadelphia for a March for a Clean Energy Revolution!
http://www.cleanenergymarch.org/