[BwayDems] March for a Clean Energy Revolution!

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Mon Jul 11 06:19:08 EDT 2016

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]     [Food & Water Watch] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=Wa1mfy8fz1AbikUAucNFFQ>         [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_topbar.jpg]

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.gif]

Join Us for the March for a Clean Energy Revolution on Sunday, July 24

[New York Climate March]

Sign up and reserve your seat!
<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=h-lDi-sJiIcGT_5eU_XpvQ>

Friend, this is going to be big.

I'm excited to invite you to join me in Philadelphia on July 24.

The March for a Clean Energy Revolution will be a historic moment. Thousands will converge outside of the Democratic National Convention to demand a swift and just transition to 100% renewable energy.

Will you join me in Philadelphia to demand a clean energy future for our communities?<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=h5XTh1O3MmvgEASbyne-RQ>